1. On registration with Golden Expert (the “Company”), via the Company’s website www.goldenexfx.com, the Client will need to provide specific identifying details and personal information, including Proof of Identity, Proof of Residence and Proof of Funds in order to prevent money Laundering.
2. The Client accepts responsibility to deliver correct, accurate and current information about his/her identity and is not allowed to impersonate any other person or legal entity. Any change in the Client’s personal details must be told to the Company immediately or as soon as possible.
2.1. Client’s details that were provided or will be provided by the Client during his/her activity with the Company can be used by the Company for marketing and/or advertising purposes, unless the Client requests the Company to not do so. This action can be done when receiving such marketing and/or advertising content, or by logging into your Account and changing the required settings. The Client may send an e-mail to Support@goldenexfx.com asking the Company to stop sending him/her marketing and/or advertising material. The Company will oblige and cease sending marketing and/or advertising material to the Client within seven (7) business days.
2.2. Client’s details that were provided or will be provided by the Client during his/her activity on the Company’s website may be disclosed by the Company to authorities. The Company will only make this disclosure if required by applicable law, regulation or court order and at the minimum required degree.
3. In order to perform transactions at the Company’s Website, the Client can be required to deliver certain identifying documents and/or any other documents required by the Company. If such documents are not provided, the Company may freeze the Client’s Account for any period of time or close the account. The Company may, at its sole discretion, decline to open an Account or permanently close an Account for any person or entity, for any reason or without a reason.
4. The Clients’ documentation is shared only with the necessary employees of the Company dealing with Client’s Accounts. All this information will be stored on electronic and/or physical storage media according to applicable law.
5. The Client confirms and agrees that any and all of the information regarding the Client’s Account and Transactions can be stored by the Company and may be utilized in case of dispute between the Client and the Company.
6. The Client confirms and agrees that without prejudice to Section 5 above, any and all of the information involving the Client’s investing practices, investment amounts, and location can be used by the Company for marketing purposes.
7. At its discretion, the Company may review and/or examine all information provided by the Client, for any purpose. It is transparently stated, and by its signature hereunder the Client also agrees, that the Company has neither a commitment nor a responsibility to the Client because of any review or examination of any information.
8. Without prejudice to Section 5, 6 and 7, the Company will take measures to implement innovative data protection procedures and to update them for the purpose of protecting the Client’s private information and accounts.
9. Upon registration to the Company’s Website, the Client will be required to select a username and password to be used by the Client for each login, for transactions and for use of the Company’s services. To protect Clients’ privacy and operation with the Company, sharing registration details (including username and password) by the Client with other persons or business entities is strictly forbidden. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages or losses caused to the Client due to improper use (including illegal and insecure use) or storage of such username and password, including any such use made by a third party, whether known or not, or authorized by the Client.
10. The Client shall indemnify and preserve the Company innocent for any claim and/or complaint against the Company with respect to the Client’s decision for any disclosure of personal information. The Client shall pledge to keep the Company safe and harmless for any claim of any third person against any and all damages, losses (legal and other fees), direct and indirect damages and any costs whatsoever.
11. Any and all use of the Company’s Website with the Client’s username and password is the Client’s sole responsibility. The Company is not responsible for any use, including validation that Client is actually operating his/her account.
12. The Client is required to immediately notify the Company’s Support at Support@goldenexfx.com of any suspicion of unauthorized use of his/her account.
Definition: A cookie is a small amount of data or small file of information which often includes a unique identifier or value that is sent to the Client’s computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive for tracking site usage. A website may send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but, to protect your privacy, your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites. A Client may choose to configure their browser to reject cookies by modifying their browser settings or preferences.
Our cookies policy: During any visit to the Company’s Website, the pages viewed, as well as any cookie, are downloaded to the Client’s device. Cookies can determine the path the Client took in the Company’s Website and can be used to anonymously identify repeat users of the Company’s Website and what pages are most views. The Company protects the Client’s privacy and does not store the Client’s personal details for this purpose. Stored cookies allow the Company’s Website to become more user-friendly and effective for its users, and can be utilized by the Company for statistical purposes, as well as tracking and targeting the location and interests of the Clients.